0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
More backlogged painting projects. Not 100% correct, but frankly Scarlett...
I completed the installation this morning. First, I made a dome fixture by attaching the dome to the top of thin-wall brass tube. Then I assembled the car around it, complete with a patch of road so the whole thing will be removable.
Updating the foreground scenery with late summer hay fields. They are such a defining landscape feature of this part of British Columbia so I had to model them. Have spent a good portion of the weekend making N Scale hay bales using the Luke Towan video as the guide.
What do yinz think?
@chicken45 Did your glass block material arrive yet?
@160pennsy it didn’t. I may try to order from someone else. All these glass block suppliers (both of them) are individuals. One guy is completely offline, and the other is backed up with work or something.