Author Topic: Weekend Update 5/17/20  (Read 11763 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cec209

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 237
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +59
Re: Weekend Update 5/17/20
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2020, 11:48:07 AM »
+1
Finally finished editing and uploading videos on the making of the working train order signals.



So small, so intricate and precise and the videos are to the point and short. Excellent work DKS.
Charlie
Charlie

jpwisc

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1322
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +3935
    • Skally Line Blog
Re: Weekend Update 5/17/20
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2020, 06:29:10 PM »
+6
I’m knocking out projects at a decent rate right now. I finished another Jordan Spreader
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
Karl
CEO of the WC White Pine Sub, an Upper Peninsula Branch Line.

DKS

  • The Pitt
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 13424
  • Respect: +7027
Re: Weekend Update 5/17/20
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2020, 04:44:49 AM »
+2
So small, so intricate and precise and the videos are to the point and short. Excellent work DKS.
Charlie

Thank you! I like to make sure my videos don't overstay their welcome. And they suit the ever-shortening attention span of video watchers these days.

bbussey

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9384
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6189
    • www.bbussey.net
Re: Weekend Update 5/17/20
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2020, 08:35:17 AM »
0
Thank you! I like to make sure my videos don't overstay their welcome. And they suit the ever-shortening attention span of video watchers these days.

And fortunately they are self-documenting as well, for those of us who plan on trying some of this wizardry at home.  :D
Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net
Bridgeport & New London in N scale


CRL

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2345
  • Needs More Dirt.
  • Respect: +643
Re: Weekend Update 5/17/20
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2020, 11:36:38 AM »
0
Thank you! I like to make sure my videos don't overstay their welcome. And they suit the ever-shortening attention span of video watchers these days.

Hey, I resemble that remark!