Author Topic: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola - VIDEO POSTED  (Read 9810 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Craig Martyn

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 496
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6
    • BLMA Models
NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola - VIDEO POSTED
« on: September 18, 2010, 03:22:20 AM »
0
I figured this could use it's own thread...



Coming early next year, the ACF 70-Ton 52' Gondola in FOUR paint schemes!

- Features
•  Ready-To-Run
•  Injection-Molded Plastic
•  Fine-Scale Detail
•  Separate Brake Detail
•  Chemically Etched Brake Platform
•  Accurately Painted/Printed
•  Prototypical Ride Height
•  ALL-NEW BLMA 70-Ton ASF Friction Bearing Trucks
•  ALL-NEW BLMA Fine-Profile Metal Wheels
•  Body-Mounted Micro-Trains Couplers
•  SIX Numbers per Scheme!






Watch for the video coming soon...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 04:16:38 PM by Craig Martyn »
Craig Martyn
BLMA Models

www.BLMAmodels.com

FrankCampagna

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 999
  • Respect: 0
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 03:24:39 AM »
0
I'm in for three. And thanks a lot. A much needed car in N.

Frank
"Once I built a railroad, made it run......."

Chris333

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 19615
  • Respect: +6938
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 05:20:00 AM »
0
Guess I get a PRR since they were built the year I model. Man I've got a ton of PRR.

James Costello

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1956
  • Respect: +535
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 05:23:23 AM »
0
So is that a 1015 with part of the coupler box cast into the floor/underframe?

Can't wait for the later Espee paint scheme.
James Costello
Espee into the 90's

central.vermont

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2627
  • Gender: Male
  • Jon
  • Respect: +148
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 06:16:20 AM »
0
Nice looking car Craig!! Looks like three of the four will fit my mid fifties layout.
So what will the price on these be? Couldn't seem to find it listed on your site.

Jon

MichaelWinicki

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2096
  • Respect: +335
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 08:25:41 AM »
0
I'll be pre-ordering both the PC and PRR cars.

christoph

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 153
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 08:26:56 AM »
0
This car is a must for me, so I immediately placed an order for PRR cars with my dealer  ;D  :o

Craig, this car should be a hit, most of us need more than one of them.
Christoph

asarge

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1675
  • Respect: +24
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 09:00:25 AM »
0
Lotsa cool load idea's for these cars!!!

shark_jj

  • Guest
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 09:02:26 AM »
0
fantastic, much needed car.  Will be purchasing all 6 PRR, at least one Wabash, and several of the PC.

Puddington

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3874
  • Gender: Male
  • Modelling is the best medicine for what ails me.
  • Respect: +247
    • The Canadian Pacific Railway's Dominion
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 09:36:49 AM »
0
Nice car Craig.... I might find room for a Wabash....

Model railroading isn't saving my life, but it's providing me moments of joy not normally associated with my current situation..... Train are good!

71jeep

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 254
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +8
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 09:41:24 AM »
0
Holy cow this is just awsome thanks Craig!!!!!

Will be putting in my preorder as soon as I can.



Allen.....

Dave V

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12270
  • Gender: Male
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
  • Respect: +11745
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 10:33:37 AM »
0
Pre-ordered with Chulvis already... ;D

ai5629

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 801
  • Respect: +247
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 11:34:25 AM »
0
I will be in for all six Penn Central cars.  I may have to order the PRR cars just because.  I cannot wait for some Conrail cars.  Dave said you just made five MTL gons useless for him.  I have painted and decalled 20 Conrail, 5 Penn Central and 5 Pennsy (PK) MTL gons whose futures are now in question.  That is two years of work and a ton of Microscale decals that are useless for me now.  I am glad I never wasted my time lowering them.  Are the trucks going to be available to purchase?  Thank you for producing these cars.
Jeff Lopez

sirenwerks

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6037
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +510
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 12:40:52 PM »
0
BRAVO!!!

(Now when do the WP and SN cars get released?)

ENCORE! ENCORE! Perhaps the PS 4427? (Lots of paint scheme potential with that one) Or a 60s era large capacity tank car? Some PC&F box cars?
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

71jeep

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 254
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +8
Re: NEW BLMA Freight Car - ACF 70-Ton Gondola
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2010, 12:42:39 PM »
0
I was wondering on the trucks myself I can use many of these 70 ton frictions bearing trucks for various projects as Atlas will not release there 70 ton trucks separately.



Allen.....