Author Topic: NMRA Show Announcements August 2018  (Read 2131 times)

Mark5

• Crew
  • Always with the negative waves Moriarty ...
  • Respect: +531

Mark5

• Crew
Re: NMRA Show Announcements August 2018
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 11:05:54 PM »
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:17:24 AM by Mark5 »

Mark5

• Crew
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 10:04:15 AM »
Ok, nothing else popped up so I guess it's:

Gozer the Gozerian

• Crew
  • Respect: +1100
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 10:43:19 AM »
+2
There was a meeting with all the mfgs present concerning the AFFA thing.  I have only heard bits and pieces, but there is still some confusion over what happened from the owner being sick, dead, having the company seized by the government over unpaid taxes to Tom Mann making a hostile bid to take over the plant causing some regional economic upheaval.   :D  From the looks of it, the model railroading landscape is going to change for a bit.   Anyone heard any more please chime in.

Joe
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor!

ljudice

• Crew
  • Respect: +238
    • NS/CR Camp Car Models
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 11:09:40 PM »
There was a meeting with all the mfgs present concerning the AFFA thing.  I have only heard bits and pieces, but there is still some confusion over what happened from the owner being sick, dead, having the company seized by the government over unpaid taxes to Tom Mann making a hostile bid to take over the plant causing some regional economic upheaval.   :D  From the looks of it, the model railroading landscape is going to change for a bit.   Anyone heard any more please chime in.

Joe

Affa factory abducted by aliens who come from a world where everything is 1/160th the size of ours.

Albersala

• Crew
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 04:39:11 AM »
Affa factory abducted by aliens who come from a world where everything is 1/160th the size of ours.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

learmoia

• Crew
  • Respect: +907
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 07:10:49 AM »
I have only heard bits and pieces, but there is still some confusion over what happened from the owner being sick, dead, having the company seized by the government over unpaid taxes.

Joe

Well its Gina (China), so it could be all of those reasons..

~Ian
~Ian