Author Topic: New Position open at MTL  (Read 4493 times)

bbussey

• Crew
  • Respect: +4229
    • www.bbussey.net
Re: New Position open at MTL
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 04:23:59 PM »
Regarding reference material, I will say this:  The Atlas library — and it is a library in the form of a large room with floor to ceiling bookcases surrounding the perimeter and stuffed to the gills with books and complete volumes of magazines — is extremely impressive, and organized, and thorough.
Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net

randgust

• Crew
  • Respect: +2042
    • Randgust N Scale Kits
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2014, 04:52:37 PM »
Joe, if you're going to hang out here, I'm going to have to request that you're properly outfitted with better PPE:

http://klpi.latech.edu/_assets/cat_in_a_hat.jpg

The piece of toast just won't cut it.  You're probably also going to need earplugs, eye protection and steel-toed boots.
You can keep the claws though.

wcfn100

• Crew
  • Respect: +1128
    • Chicago Great Western Modeler
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2014, 05:54:13 PM »
Regarding reference material, I will say this:  The Atlas library — and it is a library in the form of a large room with floor to ceiling bookcases surrounding the perimeter and stuffed to the gills with books and complete volumes of magazines — is extremely impressive, and organized, and thorough.

But even with that there are individuals that may have more material and information for their given RR.

I wish manufactures would allow access to the paint templates.  I have 6-8 CGW schemes I could do for the Atlas PS-1s and in fact will be doing the artwork anyway for the decals.  I would think at least one of those schemes would be of interest to a production run and all it would cost them is a free car or two.

Jason

bbussey

• Crew
  • Respect: +4229
    • www.bbussey.net
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2014, 06:05:15 PM »
You should email Cory to see if they have interest in one or more CGW schemes.  I don't see why they wouldn't.
Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net

reinhardtjh

• Crew
  • Respect: +328
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2014, 03:36:02 AM »
I did, I was being a smart a$$. Hince the troll face.  :trollface:

Oops... Too many Mikes!   :facepalm:   I was referring to C855B as he was the one that was going back and forth with Bryan at that moment. I totally got your "trollish" intent. ;)
John H. Reinhardt
PRRT&HS #8909
C&O HS #11530
N-Trak #7566