0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Yes! Curses! Just when I think things are gonna cool off a bit, there's another five cars on order. I asked for more tanks and gons and boy am I getting it!How trustworthy has Athearn's artwork been over the years...can we trust the conspicuity striping or more importantly lack thereof?That's a nice set of announcements from Athearn!
Boo, All 1996+ Too new for me.. I was going to sell some of my newer cars from the first run.. I guess I'll keep the 1992s and still sell the rest. And keep an eye out for modern schemes on the Atlas Car.Cool Announcement.. Wish I could buy some, very detailed on what they are producing.. Hope this continues. ~Ian
I'm using modelers license here, so they're ok for 1987-89. CN has always done a brisk business in LPG here in eastern Canada and one can only have so many whale belly cars running around.
PDF - good stuff - many variations with and without reflectors and data:http://www.athearn.com/newsletter/092413/11_N_LPG_Tank_Car_092413.pdf