Author Topic: Con-Cor N Aerotrain.  (Read 585 times)

Roger Holmes

• Crew
  • Respect: +199
Con-Cor N Aerotrain.
« on: February 21, 2013, 09:46:33 PM »
I have a Con-Cor N Aerotrain.  I use a Zephyr in my shop for test runs and programming.  Zephyr working fine.  Aeotrain with dummy 8 pin plug runs fine on address 00.

I installed DZ123PS per Digitrax Decoder Selector- this is one option shown.  On address 03 all coach lights work but no motor control--that is the motor is silent. Zip. Nada.

Anybody installed DCC in the Aerotrain?

Any tips?

Thanks,
Roger
Best regards,

Roger

There are 10 kinds of people in the world.  Those who understand the binary system and those who don't.

Bob Bufkin

• Crew
  • Respect: +42
Re: Con-Cor N Aerotrain.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 09:51:29 PM »
I have but haven't had the darn thing out of the box in over 2 years.  Don't remember the decoder I installed but I remember that the body would not sit right after installng it.  Lights worked and it ran fine otherwise.

Roger Holmes

• Crew
  • Respect: +199
Re: Con-Cor N Aerotrain.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 07:42:20 PM »
I confirmed that I have two working DZ123PS decoders by popping them in another loco.  On the Aerotrain I did notice that the decoder did reverse the red and white lights when the direction switch was thrown but still no joy re: the motor.  Con-Cor is sending a replacement mother board.  Hope to have it next week.
Best regards,

Roger

There are 10 kinds of people in the world.  Those who understand the binary system and those who don't.