Author Topic: Weekend Update 4/10/11  (Read 7746 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wm3798

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 16564
  • Gender: Male
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +7455
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
Re: Weekend Update 4/10/11
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2011, 11:59:44 PM »
0


As noted elsewhere, I installed the A/D tracks for Ridgeley Yard this weekend.  As hoped for, they'll hold a 20+ car train, and up to 25 cars if you cut off the power ahead of the switch.  Perfect!

Lee
Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net

mcjaco

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1754
  • Respect: +147
Re: Weekend Update 4/10/11
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2011, 09:41:17 AM »
0
My three-module "empire" ended up as one side of the MARRS setup in Timonium:



Much larger (and unfortunately slightly fuzzy) version: http://lordzox.com/mrr/2011/empire2011_large.jpg

There was supposed to be an additional seven-foot module on this side, but its owner took ill and wasn't able to make it.

Such a lovely bridge.....and large anime robot on the next module over.
~ Matt

Modutrak.com

Iain

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4893
  • Gender: Female
  • Na sgrìobhaidh a Iain
  • Respect: +839
    • The Best Puppers
Re: Weekend Update 4/10/11
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2011, 12:23:46 PM »
0
Such a lovely bridge.....and large anime robot on the next module over.

It looks Gundum
I like ducks



mcjaco

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1754
  • Respect: +147
Re: Weekend Update 4/10/11
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2011, 02:54:14 PM »
0
^ I stand corrected.   :P
~ Matt

Modutrak.com

lashedup

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 879
  • Respect: +108
    • Model 160
Re: Weekend Update 4/10/11
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2011, 03:46:32 PM »
0
It looks Gundum

I think you just passed the geek test.  ;D

wazzou

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6812
  • #GoCougs
  • Respect: +1736
Re: Weekend Update 4/10/11
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2011, 04:27:52 PM »
0
I think you just passed the geek test.  ;D

I think in retrospect, it appears that he failed.
Bryan

Member of NPRHA, Modeling Committee Member
http://www.nprha.org/
Member of MRHA


Zox

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1120
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +2
    • Lord Zox's Home Page
Re: Weekend Update 4/10/11
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2011, 04:35:33 PM »
0
It looks Gundum

We have a winner! It's a Zaku, from some version of Mobile Suit Gundam--I can't tell you exactly which one, because I lost the box years ago.

And just like with "live" viewers at train shows, the Jupiter II parked on top of the tallest building goes unnoticed... :)
Rob M., a.k.a. Zox
z o x @ v e r i z o n . n e t
http://lordzox.com/
It is said a Shaolin chef can wok through walls...

Iain

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4893
  • Gender: Female
  • Na sgrìobhaidh a Iain
  • Respect: +839
    • The Best Puppers
Re: Weekend Update 4/10/11
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2011, 12:39:43 PM »
0
We have a winner! It's a Zaku, from some version of Mobile Suit Gundam--I can't tell you exactly which one, because I lost the box years ago.

And just like with "live" viewers at train shows, the Jupiter II parked on top of the tallest building goes unnoticed... :)

I thought that was part of the building.  You have to admit, the photo IS a tad blurry...
I like ducks



Rowan

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: 0
Re: Weekend Update 4/10/11
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2011, 05:06:42 PM »
0
Couple of photos of were I am on the layout








Need to build a bridge for this area to complete the mainline





Looking good.

 :)