Author Topic: Such a tease...  (Read 12837 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John

  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • *****
  • Posts: 14006
  • Respect: +4180
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 09:40:05 AM »
0
Wow .. Craig must have paid attention in the Marketing 101 class :)  .. create a buzz about the product ..

Philip H

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9028
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +1796
    • Layout Progress Blog
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 09:43:05 AM »
0
I believe Mr. Martin has paid attention in a number of classes . . . .
Philip H.
Chief Everything Officer
Baton Rouge Southern RR - Mount Rainier Division.


lock4244

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4586
  • Respect: +886
    • My train pics
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 10:10:49 AM »
0
I'd wager it's some form of walking clock...  ;D

mcjaco

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1754
  • Respect: +147
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 10:19:23 AM »
0
YES!!! Finally, gelatinous blobs in N!!! In four variations!!!

I think you mean phases.   :P
~ Matt

Modutrak.com

Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26106
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +11601
    • Conrail 1285
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 10:38:53 AM »
0
Actually, I know, he's doing FTs and SP C50 cabooses!

Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010, 10:44:38 AM »
0
Well, the N scale community has complained long and hard about the lack of DCC-compatible Weinermobiles.  I'm just glad I lived to see the day they hit the market, though they'd better have body-mounted couplers.

I was thinking the exact same thing with those outlines!

But I did go to the Exact Rail site and saw that they were...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 10:50:53 AM by Ian MacMillan »
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1

Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26106
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +11601
    • Conrail 1285
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 11:57:35 AM »
0
I was thinking the exact same thing with those outlines!

But I did go to the Exact Rail site and saw that they were...

Nah, ER always announces after Craig.

Puddington

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3874
  • Gender: Male
  • Modelling is the best medicine for what ails me.
  • Respect: +247
    • The Canadian Pacific Railway's Dominion
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 12:34:47 PM »
0
It's a couple of twinkies......EMD model 560S twinkies... with dynamic cream filling and locatrol sponge cake....yes....? ???
Model railroading isn't saving my life, but it's providing me moments of joy not normally associated with my current situation..... Train are good!

Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2010, 12:38:27 PM »
0
Nah, ER always announces after Craig.

Oh yeah thats right.


Its the 2011 Waterproof Rabbit with rotating beads...
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1

wcfn100

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 8947
  • Respect: +1383
    • Chicago Great Western Modeler
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2010, 12:38:50 PM »
0
First low-deck flat car? Could be genius.


Jason

pfs

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 571
  • HPI 1975-?
  • Respect: +5
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2010, 01:06:27 PM »
0
Gon Gon Gon...too bad there isn't a prize...but i don't want to get off on a "tangent" ;)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:33:23 PM by pfs »

SD452XR

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 265
  • Respect: +35
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2010, 01:29:46 PM »
0
U25C, U28C, U33C, U36C would be sweet.......or some freight cars form the 1960's

ednadolski

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 5077
  • Respect: +2094
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2010, 01:50:06 PM »
0

unittrain

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1492
  • Respect: +148
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2010, 01:54:25 PM »
0
The only thing you can tell is that it is about 35 ties in length and considering the tie spacing it is a 50 some foot car! ;). I hope it is a correct 50' gondola for the 60's era!

Sokramiketes

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 5403
  • Better modeling through peer pressure...
  • Respect: +2158
    • Modutrak
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 03:00:47 PM »
0
Wow .. Craig must have paid attention in the Marketing 101 class :)  .. create a buzz about the product ..

Quote
He might just be copying FVM, who created buzz with "secret" advertising first.

 :-*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 04:41:33 PM by John »