Author Topic: Such a tease...  (Read 12835 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SirTainly

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1785
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +93
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 04:04:34 PM »
0
hmm maybe there's nothing behind the grey smudges!  ;D

lock4244

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4586
  • Respect: +886
    • My train pics
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 04:18:06 PM »
0
Mebbe it's the -2 project  :P

TiVoPrince

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 5156
  • Respect: +4
    • http://www.technologywrangler.com
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010, 04:22:42 PM »
0
Excellent
I really needed gray smudges.  Hope Craig does all six phases of smudges...
Support fine modeling

wazzou

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6812
  • #GoCougs
  • Respect: +1736
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 04:34:53 PM »
0
I wish they were brown instead.
Bryan

Member of NPRHA, Modeling Committee Member
http://www.nprha.org/
Member of MRHA


Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26106
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +11601
    • Conrail 1285
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 04:38:22 PM »
0
I wish they were brown instead.

Eh, already have plenty of them...

John

  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • *****
  • Posts: 14006
  • Respect: +4180
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 04:42:15 PM »
0
Mebbe it's the -2 project  :P

It's missing a sight glass somewhere :)

NorfolkSouthern9708

  • Guest
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010, 04:50:59 PM »
0
I hope it's either a GP-38 or an SD40, but that's just my personal preference.

I change my mind, it's a pair of rolling BLMA logos! on wheels!!!!

Bob Bufkin

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6397
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +44
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010, 04:52:07 PM »
0
Eh, already have plenty of them...

Ed, you need to clean you underware more often :P

sirenwerks

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6037
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +510
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2010, 05:16:25 PM »
0
...Shadow looks like a tank car...

'Splain please. I see absolutely no definitive shadow qualities that point to a tank car. Heck, there's barely a shadow to begin with.  ;D

As far as a Weinermobile, there's one in Modutrak's 2010 NMRA review video. I've been wondering where it came from. Looks like it might be a Japanese 1/144 model.  ;D   ;DI grabbed this snippet from the video, it appears at about 49 seconds in, at the very left hand side of the video screen (forgive the childish red circle, I hate netbook trackpads)...

Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

wazzou

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6812
  • #GoCougs
  • Respect: +1736
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2010, 05:17:57 PM »
0
Ed, you need to clean you underware more often :P

I was going to say...I usually flush'em.
Bryan

Member of NPRHA, Modeling Committee Member
http://www.nprha.org/
Member of MRHA


Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26106
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +11601
    • Conrail 1285
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2010, 05:31:20 PM »
0
I was going to say...I usually flush'em.

You haven't been on a chase in Gonzo's STI...

towl1996

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 818
  • Chairman of TRW Busty Cougar Welcoming Committee
  • Respect: +186
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2010, 05:50:39 PM »
0
Well, whatever it is, at least it's ribbed for her pleasure.... ;D
Thanks
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

CBQ Fan

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3529
  • Respect: +391
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2010, 06:05:01 PM »
0
now how am I supposed to buget for that/those/whatever???
Brian

Way of the Zephyr

sundowner

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1266
  • Respect: +148
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2010, 06:48:58 PM »
0
Looks like Craig is hanging out at 7-eleven, those think look like those pink pickle sausages in the jar that are sold there. ;)
Which ever side of the track I am on is the right side.

Dave V

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12265
  • Gender: Male
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
  • Respect: +11720
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2010, 06:55:55 PM »
0
You haven't been on a chase in Gonzo's STI...

I have.  Diapers required.