0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Who cares? As long as they bundle it with a locomotive I can't use, I'm not buying.Even when they're so close, they're still so far...
Quote from: Ed Kapuscinski on August 17, 2010, 10:19:17 PMWho cares? As long as they bundle it with a locomotive I can't use, I'm not buying.Even when they're so close, they're still so far...Can't you just buy the set, and pawn off the loco via ePay?The S.
Could a Conrail G be far behind?
Ah, OK... As opposed to backed up toilets. Oh, right, that's SEPTA. ;D
Quote from: Dave Vollmer on August 17, 2010, 10:34:26 PMAh, OK... As opposed to backed up toilets. Oh, right, that's SEPTA. ;DWell, aside from the fact that SEPTA doesn't *have* toilets in their cars. As for surgery on the Bachmann cars' wheels, would it be possible to order additional kato trucks and replace them on the B cars; or will kato only produce enough parts for the cars they make?