0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Robbman on August 02, 2010, 03:01:41 PMI need some 70s Amfleets for my SDP40F that I'll get around to pestering M4D to do for me.Not to change the subject, but you guys need to do some CSX slugs first...
I need some 70s Amfleets for my SDP40F that I'll get around to pestering M4D to do for me.
Thanks for the photos - I can't believe it - a home run for me!
I really hope that they at least do add-on packs for this set. $250 for an Amfleet coach and cafe, and $250 for each additional coach? I understand that the additional sets could be split, but just to get up to a Northeast Direct with four coaches and a cafe would cost an initial $1,000. Add to that the fact that you would then have to sell four baggage cars and three cafe cars, which would be in much lower demand than the coaches. The Viewliners and P42's would probably go without much trouble, but I doubt it would be would be enough to recoup the $1,000 cost of a simple 5-car train, let alone the additional cost for a longer, more prototypical length train. C'mon Kato, don't make me go to Bachmann!
The more I think of it the more I suspect this is going to be like the Japanese trainsets they sell. First they sell you the power and a few cars in a set and then they come out with 4, 6 or 8 cars add on set.