0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Maybe it could be something like the Pullmans where we have an undec that's already painted with dim data and nothing else. That would make marking them easier..?CheersJoeMTL
With the runners packs we have a means to get more cars out there. If I could justify doing sets of 8 or 12 or more, I'm sure we would do that, but I doubt the sales volume is there....but you never know!! ;D Maybe it could be something like the Pullmans where we have an undec that's already painted with dim data and nothing else. JoeMTL
It might just be me, but I think the 100 ton hopper car done as a Runner Pack in dimensional data might be a good seller.
Agreed. No reason for a Runner Pak on dimi-data cars. The Pullman-lettered 10-1-2 this month and 12-1 next month are perfect examples.
... We do now stock all of our cars undecorated...so if you like something you could decal them yourself...micro scale has a bunch of markings to choose from.....More to followCheersJoe