Author Topic: Such a tease...  (Read 12831 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dave V

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12265
  • Gender: Male
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
  • Respect: +11719
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2010, 08:59:15 PM »
0
Oh, and in one fell swoop you rendered 5 MTL gondolas on my layout completely irrelevant.  Thanks, Craig!!!

wcfn100

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 8947
  • Respect: +1383
    • Chicago Great Western Modeler
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2010, 09:06:28 PM »
0
Looks awesome but nothing for me this run.  Maybe some non-PRR 60's paint schemes next time?

I wonder if that WAB scheme can be altered though.

Jason

bbussey

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9384
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6188
    • www.bbussey.net
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2010, 09:54:20 PM »
0
I need 2 from this run, a circle keystone PRR and a Penn Central.  Next run, I'll need a PRR shadow keystone and a Conrail.

Ditto.
Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net
Bridgeport & New London in N scale


James Costello

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1956
  • Respect: +535
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2010, 10:33:30 PM »
0
Looks like I'm waiting for the second run, but I'm ok with that.

Perhaps Craig can give us an update on the spines and flats though too.... spines must be close to shipping soon?
James Costello
Espee into the 90's

lock4244

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4586
  • Respect: +886
    • My train pics
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2010, 10:43:52 PM »
0
I'll take a worm for the heck of it, but some can openers will look real good on CPBU. Not a car that I can get excited about, but the world (of N) needs a few good gondols, don't it?

Now, what of the gelatinous gray blobs originally announced? Production issues? Delivery date pushed back  ???

FrankCampagna

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 999
  • Respect: 0
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2010, 10:47:31 PM »
0
Couple of PRR, maybe a Wabash, and a big thank you, Craig. Finally a real gondola.

Frank
"Once I built a railroad, made it run......."

bbussey

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9384
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6188
    • www.bbussey.net
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2010, 11:22:06 PM »
0
Finally a real gondola.



Frank!  Where's the love, man?  :'(
 
8)
Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net
Bridgeport & New London in N scale


Mr. G

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 202
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: 0
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2010, 12:59:39 AM »
0
Excellent! Took a look at the WP Color Guide and WP had a portion of the same order made for the SN. Bring on those WP and SN cars, Craig!

Oh, Chuuuuuck!
Quote from: TiVoPrince
Everything blends.  Just a general rule of model railroading...

Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2010, 02:47:43 AM »
0
http://www.wig-wag-trains.com/BLMA/Pictures/Gondola/70-Ton%2052'%20Gon/Header.jpg


Mighty nice of George to announce that for Craig ~2 days early...or did some one just go picking thru his photo folders?

You know what happens to DVD 'tailers that do that? They get no more DVDs to early announce/release
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1

FrankCampagna

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 999
  • Respect: 0
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2010, 03:27:16 AM »
0


Frank!  Where's the love, man?  :'(
 
8)

Sorry. A very nice car, but too big for my sharp curves. Tried to adjust the trackplan, but I'd lose too much operation to one car.

Frank
"Once I built a railroad, made it run......."

christoph

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 153
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6
Re: Such a tease...
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2010, 08:50:20 AM »
0
Don't forget the Traincat PRR Gondola, once you have built it, it would be also "real"  :P

I have a kit, but do not get the drive to build it...
Christoph