Author Topic: Promoting Proto:87 at the upcoming CORPM  (Read 70 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ednadolski

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 5080
  • Respect: +2096
Promoting Proto:87 at the upcoming CORPM
« on: October 05, 2026, 11:02:58 PM »
+1
I will be displaying some of my models at the upcoming CORPM in a few weeks, and in addition to some of my N scale stuff I figured this was a good opportunity to share some of the Proto:87 models that I have done lately.   I will be bringing my small P87 display/demo 'layout', along with some operational trains, so that folks can see in person what P:87 has to offer.
 
I put together a little poster to help explain some things about P:87, here is a draft of it.  The empty boxes will have a couple of actual model trucks attached to it in those spaces.
 


 
Here's hoping to say hello to anyone who might want to stop by! 😉
 
Cheers,
Ed