Author Topic: Thursday Proto Photo, Sep 24,2026  (Read 212 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lenny53

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2299
  • Respect: +2064
Thursday Proto Photo, Sep 24,2026
« on: September 24, 2026, 07:27:35 AM »
+1
Beaconsfield, QC - Sep 12,2006
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26113
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +11619
    • Conrail 1285
Re: Thursday Proto Photo, Sep 24,2026
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2026, 11:25:26 AM »
0
I met my parents outside Harrisburg to pass off some modules on their way to the N Scale Weekend. My afternoon was free so I swung by Windsor St Yard in York to see what was going on. The answer? Nothing.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

But after leaving I caught the Yorkrail GP15-1s. Sadly the gates were literally coming down as I got to the crossing so I didn't get a shot. I swear I have almost the best luck catching that train whenever I'm driving through. Almost.

RockGp40

  • The Pitt
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1067
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +344
Re: Thursday Proto Photo, Sep 24,2026
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2026, 08:55:40 AM »
+4
I was in Denver last Friday for the Rockies game. I was able to get this poorly lit shot of the BNSF locomotive servicing facility on the way out (had I not been late getting to the game, the sun setting would have been so much better):

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

On Sunday, I was able to get this shot of the Pikes Peak Cog Railroad at the summit:

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
No farms, no food. Support your local farmer's market!

I stand with Israel.