0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Not sure you'd want to get a F31 from them. Look at their finished model on the websitehttps://viceheadresinworks.com/products/n-scale-f31-container-carI briefly looked at some of the stuff they had on their table, too many items were noticeably warped.
Looks great! Just the two types of doors, eh?
@Mark5 The kit will be PRR specific, but I can offer different doors separately. Do you have any drawings of them?
John: Looks great. My only comment at this point is that the roof seems to overhang the car sides a bit more than it should. Did you say the roof is a separate part? Does it need to be? I know you may be planning a clerestory version, but why not just make one piece for each type and have a tighter fit for the roof? Thanks for your work!John:: This photo shows the roof overhang that I think is too large.