Author Topic: Intermountain/CCS 6-6-4 Sleepers  (Read 608 times)

kscessandriver

• Crew
  • Respect: +51
Intermountain/CCS 6-6-4 Sleepers
« on: May 15, 2022, 09:47:05 PM »
+1
I guess Intermountain/Centralia Car Shops is getting a ton of stuff in all close together. Saw they have a run of 6-6-4 Sleepers coming in. Various roads available. Multiple SP, UP, IC, RI Golden State, Erie, MoPac, CNW, E-L, and more. I ordered a couple, again, didn't need them, but can't say no.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 11:43:59 AM by GaryHinshaw »

thomasjmdavis

• Crew
  • Respect: +986
Re: Intermountain/CCS 6-6-4 Sleepers
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 02:55:47 PM »
+1
Between Kato and CCS plan 4099, and side/core kit built examples of UP/Wabash National series and C&EI/L&N Pine series (both series have the bedroom accommodations in the middle of the car, sometimes referred to as 6-4-6), my railroad has enough of these cars for the foreseeable future. But it is good to know that there are still enough passenger car modelers out there to generate sufficient pre-orders for IMRC to produce more of these cars that have been in production for 25 years.
Tom D.

I have a mind like a steel trap...a VERY rusty, old steel trap.

prr7161

• Crew
  • Respect: +113
Re: Intermountain/CCS 6-6-4 Sleepers
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 12:46:59 AM »
I have a pair of ATSF TTG 6-6-4 cars coming for use in a Capitol Limited consist as the transcon through car, the thought being to backdate them somewhat by painting the roofs black.  Turns out probably one of the pair should be a shadowline scheme.  Anyone with a shadowline car coming interested in a trade?  PM if interested.
Angela Sutton

The Mon Valley in N Scale