Author Topic: N-SCALE MAGAZINE CD VOLUME 6 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER  (Read 1816 times)

peteski

• Crew
  • Honorary Resident Curmudgeon
  • Respect: +2626
    • Coming (not so) soon...
Re: N-SCALE MAGAZINE CD VOLUME 6 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2020, 02:47:29 PM »
N-Scale Magazine's CD Volume 6 covering Jan/Feb 2015 - Nov/Dec 2019 is now available and being shipped.  The CD also includes an index for easy reference, and features each issue cover to cover. You can view the PDF files for each issues online or print articles of interest or the entire issue if you wish.
To order your copy, please go to www.nscalemagazine.com or give us a call at 360-658-2485. Thank you for your support to N-Scale Magazine.

I applaud the Platinum Rail Publishing for using standard PDF format for the electronic copy of the magazine.  Others sometimes chose other formats, which require special readers to view, and have other restrictions.  Thank you for making the N-Scale Magazine truly portable.
--- Peteski de Snarkski

-"Look at me, I'm satirical!!!"
-"Look at me, I'm anal retentive!!!"
-"Look at me, I have the most posts evahhhh!!!"
-"Look at me, I'm snarky!!!!"
-"Look at me, I have OCD!!!"
-"Look at me, I'm a curmudgeon!!!!"
-"Look at me, I'm not negative, just blunt and honest!!!"

Steveruger45

• Crew
  • Respect: +205
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2020, 04:58:19 PM »
Yep. What Pete said.  I got mine yesterday. 
Steve
Atascocita, Texas

porkypine52

• Respect: +1
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2020, 05:49:24 PM »
HEY LOOK in the Mailbox!  The N-Scale Magazine's Vol 6 CD  GOOD QUALITY.  Expected nothing less and received it.

THANK YOU

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
  • Respect: +56
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2020, 05:08:56 PM »
Thank you so much for all of your kind words and support. I'm so pleased to hear you are enjoying N-Scale Magazine's new CD Volume 6, covering Jan/Feb 2015 - Nov/Dec 2019.
If you still haven't ordered your copy, please go to www.nscalemagazine.com or give us a call at 360-658-2485 and we'll get a copy sent out to you.

rslaserkits

• Crew
  • Respect: +8
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2020, 10:12:56 PM »
would love to get RMC + Railfan&Railroad back to the stone ages...
sad to say RMC will never happen from what I have been told. I do have all of them from when they changed names back in 48 up to 2005 in bound volumes.
One heavy set of books and need to move them upstairs in the new house.
rich
www.rslaserkits.com

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2020, 12:39:22 PM »
Don't forget to order CD Volume 6 covering the last 5 years of N-Scale Magazine - Jan/Feb 2015 - Nov/Dec 2019. If you are looking for a good read during your time at home since most places are closed, I know you would enjoy the CD. It's a great way to spend a few hours and get some ideas on your next project.
Orders are being shipped out weekly. Thank you for your support. Please take care and be safe.

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2020, 08:19:58 PM »
Don't forget to order your copy of N-Scale Magazine's CD Volume 6. If you are looking for some ideas or modeling projects, CD Volume 6 covers the last 5 years of N-Scale Magazine, cover to cover, and I'm sure you will find many articles that give you ideas and inspire you to get started on your layout or new project. To order your copy, please go to www.nscalemagazine.com and click on N-Scale on CD. We are shipping out CD's daily. Thank you for your support during these difficult times. Please take care.

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
Re: N-SCALE MAGAZINE CD VOLUME 1-6 AVAILABLE
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2020, 01:56:57 PM »
Order your CDs of N-Scale Magazine today. We are shipping out CDs weekly from our office in Marysville, WA. Volume 1-6 are still available, covering 30 years of N-Scale Magazine. We hope you enjoy them. The CDs feature many articles, cover to cover, on "How-To" projects, layouts - both large and small, DCC, NTRAK, Nn3, scenery and weathering, Electronics and more.  You can order them online at www.nscalemagazine.com or give us a call at 360-658-2485. We hope to hear from you.

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 11:54:35 AM »
Looking for something to read. CD Volume 6, featuring 5 years of N-Scale Magazine - Jan/Feb 2015 - Nov/Dec 2019 is available and now shipping. It also includes an index for easy reference, helping you find that article you are looking for.
Order your copy today at www.nscalemagazine.com  Thank you for your support.