Author Topic: N-SCALE MAGAZINE CD VOLUME 6 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER  (Read 567 times)

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
  • Respect: +40
N-SCALE MAGAZINE CD VOLUME 6 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
« on: January 08, 2020, 12:57:28 PM »
+4
N-Scale Magazine now has CD VOLUME 6 available for pre-order on our website  www.nscalemagazine.com covering 5 more years of N-Scale Magazine, cover to cover, Jan/Feb 2015 - Nov/Dec 2019, along with an index for easy reference. Volumes 1-5 are also still available. $25.00 for one plus S&H (or) $20 for two or more, plus S&H. We hope you enjoy the CDs.

nickelplate759

• Crew
  • Respect: +171
Re: N-SCALE MAGAZINE CD VOLUME 6 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 08:16:19 PM »
I wish more publications would do this.  I dont have room to store lots of old magazines,  and these take almost no space.  I got volumes 1 through 5 already, and freed up enough space for several more n scale trains.
George
(that's my real name)

NKPH&TS #3628

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

reinhardtjh

• Crew
  • Respect: +139
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 08:24:07 PM »
+3
Yes. I wish Kirk Reddie would do it with N Scale Railroading. I'd buy them in an instant.
John H. Reinhardt
PRRT&HS #8909
C&O HS #11530
N-Trak #7566

Missaberoad

• Crew
  • Respect: +503
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 08:28:49 PM »
Nice... I will be picking up all 6 volumes once I get caught up from Christmas and take care of some other hobby related commitments.  :)

I wish more publications would do this.  I dont have room to store lots of old magazines,  and these take almost no space.  I got volumes 1 through 5 already, and freed up enough space for several more n scale trains.

+1
I would love to get RMC + Railfan&Railroad back to the stone ages...
Ryan in Alberta

cec209

• Crew
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 10:28:19 PM »
Already have the first 5. Just ordered volume 6.
Anyone looking for old hard copies?  :)
Charlie

tefsom85

• Crew
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 07:15:30 PM »
Any possibility of making these downloadable?

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 08:39:14 PM »
The CD files are not available as a download.  Each CD features 5-years of N-Scale Magazine - cover to cover - and would be too large for a download.
N-Scale Magazine's digital edition is available as a download. If you are interested, please go to www.nscalemagazine.com and enter a digital subscription. All digital subscriptions are being started now with the Jan/Feb 2020 issue. Thank you for your interest in N-Scale Magazine.

porkypine52

• Respect: +1
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 11:02:02 AM »
I'm a long time N-Scale Magazine subscriber.  Been with it since the first issue.  Have had ALL the issues since #1.  Started buying CD's, have all 5 and looking forward to CD Volume #6.  A complete deal.  Get'em while they are fresh off the press.
Expect my pre-order. 
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!  Keep up the good work 

DIESELS?!?!?!  We don't need NO stinkin' Diesels!!!
The INDIANA RAILWAY.......Still 100% Steam Powered in 2020

Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a Member of Congress, but I repeat myself.           Mark Twain

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2020, 04:19:04 PM »
I want to thank all of you for your kind words and support for N-Scale Magazine and your interest in CD Volume #6. We've received many orders and it is greatly appreciated. It features each issue, Jan/Feb 2015 - Nov/Dec 2019 cover to cover, along with an index for easy reference. Many of you have been with us since we started in July/August 1989.  Thank you.