Author Topic: RESHIP - September/October N-Scale Magazine  (Read 939 times)

Pamela Clapp

• Crew
  • Respect: +140
RESHIP - September/October N-Scale Magazine
« on: August 08, 2017, 11:55:54 AM »
+1
RESHIP Sep/Oct 2017 N-Scale Magazine -
I am writing this note to let you know there was an error made at the printers who distribute N-Scale Magazine and the street address was dropped off the subscription copies. Some of you have been receiving them from the barcode that is also printed on the label, and some of them have been returned to our office from the post office as undeliverable. I want to thank all of you who have contacted us to let us know your label did not include the street address. I assure you that your records are correct in our files at N-Scale Magazine.
The September/October will be reshipped to all current subscribers to assure that no one will miss their copy.
If you received the first issue, please feel free to either give the second copy away to a friend who would enjoy the issue or keep it for yourself. I apologize on behalf of our printers. Pamela Clapp

nkalanaga

• Crew
  • Respect: +1329
Re: RESHIP - September/October N-Scale Magazine
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 01:50:38 AM »
I wonder if it was the same printer that does Montana Magazine and Northwest Travel Magazine?  I received three of one issue of Montana and two of NW Travel because the printer screwed up the subscriber files while printing.  They're published by entirely different companies, in different states, but I have no idea where they're printed.

And, yes, I have my N-Scale Magazine, so mine must have been one of the lucky ones.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 01:53:32 AM by nkalanaga »
N Kalanaga
Be well