Author Topic: Need a Vancouver, British Columbia area address  (Read 762 times)

sirenwerks

• Crew
  • Respect: +351
Need a Vancouver, British Columbia area address
« on: February 03, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
No, not for something shady.  I started a home renovation project and didn't get enough flooring.  Turns out the manufacturer discontinued it and Home Depot in the US, the only retailer, is out of it. Home Depot Canada has it, but won't ship it over the border to Portland. So I'm hoping to have it shipped to a local address, if I can borrow one, and drive up to Vancouver area to pick it up.  I know that seems overzealous, but I have to get this project done soon, and the wife now wants to do an adjoining room in the same tile. 

The alternative is ordering a completely different floor, tearing up what I already re-did, and redoing it ALL again.  :facepalm:   Every day that goes by may mean HD-C sells out of it too.

Any asshats willing to help me out?
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

mark dance

• Crew
  • Respect: +1279
    • The N Scale Columbia and Western
Re: Need a Vancouver, British Columbia area address
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 06:44:13 PM »
sure, if it isn't to big you can send it to me.  I don't have much room for storage, hence the disclaimer.

Of course you have to commit to coming back up May 5-7th for the RRMBC Meet, and to bring all your MR buddies from Portland with you! :)

md
Youtube Videos of the N Scale Columbia & Western at: markdance63
Photos and track plan of of the N Scale Columbia & Western at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27907618@N02/sets/72157624106602402/

sirenwerks

• Crew
  • Respect: +351
Re: Need a Vancouver, British Columbia area address
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 09:12:27 PM »
Mark,

I was already working my wife to be able to come up in May.  And having only recently moved to Portland from the East Coast, I know two asshats here, and one of them will be lone of your speakers in May.  But I will recruit my heart out to bring a car load.

I do appreciate the offer and will PM you with details.

Thanks,

Bryan
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.