Author Topic: Intermountain October 2013  (Read 2495 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Scottl

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 5307
  • Respect: +2619
Re: Intermountain October 2013
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 03:22:34 PM »
0
LOL.  I need to save my change for $8 containers and SD70M-2 models ...   :facepalm:

ryan_wilkerson

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1096
  • Respect: +209
    • ShastaRails.com
Re: Intermountain October 2013
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 04:20:51 PM »
0
Even on the west coast, I've seen the white Providence and Worcester autoracks. Gotta get one of those to mix into the rest of the colorful 'rack palette!

CBQ Fan

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3529
  • Respect: +391
Re: Intermountain October 2013
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 04:42:52 PM »
0
They have so many things due next April that if all arrives (ya right) it would be greater than most other companies entire years worth of production!
Brian

Way of the Zephyr

w neal

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1434
  • Respect: +483
Re: Intermountain October 2013
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2013, 04:58:59 PM »
0
P&W?!?! Way cool!

Buffering...

GaryHinshaw

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6761
  • Respect: +2638
Re: Intermountain October 2013
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 07:15:06 PM »
0
A few goodies to be had (RBOX and P&W for sure), but still waiting for CSX racks.

Dave V

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12246
  • Gender: Male
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
  • Respect: +11692
Re: Intermountain October 2013
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2013, 11:13:52 PM »
0
Must be locomotives that I'm thinking of. I still have a reservation from 2010 for some C&NW FP7's...

Cheers,
-Mark

Although I've not been waiting as long as you, I'm also awaiting Penn Central F3s.

Catt

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1721
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +28
    • Boylerwerx
Re: Intermountain October 2013
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 11:19:12 PM »
0
I closed the link when I hit $800.00 and still found more stuff I wanted. :o
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
Sole owner of the
Grande Valley Railway
100% Michigan made

daniel_leavitt2000

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6444
  • Respect: +1427
Re: Intermountain October 2013
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2013, 11:29:39 PM »
0
Yeah this is a good month for everyone. New tanks for the transition guys, PRR X 58s for the tweeners and tons of stuff for the modern modelers. I will pick up a few RBOX CSX and CNA boxes along with the CR X58 and a few auto racks.
American eyes, American eyes
View the world from American eyes
Bury the past, rob us blind
And leave nothing behind