Author Topic: Product Review-NZT Tie Plates & Joiners  (Read 3590 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DKS

  • The Pitt
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 13424
  • Respect: +7027
Re: Product Review-NZT Tie Plates & Joiners
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2013, 07:28:08 PM »
0
Thanks Dave . I went to the Stonebridge site and they are not listed , but ordered 2 NZT Atlas 4-4-0 upgrade kits. Now I am off to the great tie plate hunt .

They'll be on the Stonebridge site in a few minutes.

up1950s

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9960
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +2877
Re: Product Review-NZT Tie Plates & Joiners
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 07:34:11 PM »
0
Just ordered 4 sets from MBK .


Richie Dost

towl1996

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 818
  • Chairman of TRW Busty Cougar Welcoming Committee
  • Respect: +186
Re: Product Review-NZT Tie Plates & Joiners
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 11:47:32 AM »
0
OK, a follow up.

You've had enough time, so who has purchased these? And weren't you inpressed?  Now, tell me I was right..., that's all I want to know.  :D :D
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

sdodge

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 214
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: -1
Re: Product Review-NZT Tie Plates & Joiners
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2013, 01:59:42 PM »
0
You were right!

lock4244

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4586
  • Respect: +886
    • My train pics
Re: Product Review-NZT Tie Plates & Joiners
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2013, 02:39:00 PM »
0
How ironic... finger hovering over the checkout button at MBK and these are in the cart.

jimmo

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 902
  • Gender: Male
  • Representing Willmodels
  • Respect: +6
    • Willmodels
Re: Product Review-NZT Tie Plates & Joiners
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2013, 03:08:27 PM »
0
Ouch, that hurts  :?  Stonebridge Models carries everything NZT makes. For what its worth it took a little bit of effort to laser all those little buggers   :D

We should all remember that Karin is David's partner in crime with these little masterpieces. Great work guys!

I had no problem ordering these a couple of days ago. Having previous experience with NZT and Stonebridge Models, I can recommend them with a great deal of confidence.

I am really looking forward to receiving my order!
James R. Will