Author Topic: Like -> Facebook  (Read 2204 times)

Dave V

• Crew
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
Re: Like -> Facebook
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 03:01:19 PM »
DKS, is your issue social networking in general or just Facebook's execution thereof?

Chris333

• Crew
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 03:13:56 PM »
I find it odd that Facebook is so popular just because their website is so horrible weather I view it on a computer or a phone. I do not like dynamic websites that re-load as you scroll down the page, it makes the whole site seem slow. And when I view photos on there I get the same thing. I get frustrated with the amount of errors and that is why the length of time I spend there gets cut short almost every time.. This is the same reason I find it odd that businesses use it. I mean the Atlas website works fine, but their Facebook page is crap because it's Facebook.

^
That is regardless of the content on the site.

Besides that I do like seeing the funny photos and updates of my friends, but no matter how much stuff I block I still continue to get game posts and requests.

And yes I still do not understand the whole "liking" of something.

mirage

• Crew
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 03:55:55 PM »
For people, who can't make up their minds  :D
"reality distortion field"

Dave V

• Crew
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2013, 04:00:46 PM »
To understand the "like" button, you have to know the very early history of Facebook (when it was The Facebook).

DKS

• The Pitt
  • Crew
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2013, 04:51:12 PM »
DKS, is your issue social networking in general or just Facebook's execution thereof?

Yes.