Author Topic: April MT Release  (Read 2725 times)

Gozer the Gozerian

• Crew
  • Respect: +1100
Re: April MT Release
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 11:24:30 AM »

We are working on the tooling design now.  Hopefully I can give up some time line soon.

Joe

Man, do I want that PRR diner too. Any updates for release date on this project?
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor!

brokemoto

• Crew
  • Respect: +181
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2013, 06:49:39 PM »

Hmm... quote ancient Greek
poets instead...

BREKKKEKKKEKKKEXX KOAX KOAX!!!!!

-Aristophanes

I could post something from Anakreon of Teos, but in this politically correct era in which we live.........................................

Anyhow, regarding the topic at hand, it looks like MT will get some of mine, this month.

Another thirty six foot refrigerator, Civil War era cars and Civil War era trucks.  It looks like refit time for some of the Bachpersonn freight cars.  I guess that it is time for body mount, as well.  I wonder if the B-mann nineteenth century freight cars will take the nine inch radius of the inner loop on my nineteenth century pike with body mounts.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 06:53:34 PM by brokemoto »

pjm20

• Crew
  • Modeling the Bellefonte Central
  • Respect: +141
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 08:25:22 PM »
We are working on the tooling design now.  Hopefully I can give up some time line soon.

Joe

Sweet!!
Peter
Modeling the Bellefonte Central Railroad circa 1953
PRRT&HS #8862
Live Steam Enthusiast

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/PennsyModeler