Author Topic: New Cabeese?  (Read 1244 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tom L

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 476
  • Respect: +530
New Cabeese?
« on: November 13, 2012, 08:29:33 PM »
0
This could be interesting

http://www.laserkit.com/laserkit.htm


Tom L.

wcfn100

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 8947
  • Respect: +1383
    • Chicago Great Western Modeler
Re: New Cabeese?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 11:23:21 PM »
0
I count 5 different models I would buy.  The M&St.L Bay Window I'd get a couple of.


Jason

FrankCampagna

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 999
  • Respect: 0
Re: New Cabeese?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 12:36:17 AM »
0
Long time coming. Remember hearing talk of them doing N scale more than a decade ago. Of course, none of their current HO production is anything I need.

Frank
"Once I built a railroad, made it run......."

sirenwerks

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6037
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +510
Re: New Cabeese?
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 10:28:11 AM »
0
While the prices are steep for a kit not including trucks, couplers or decals, I could see myself strongly considering at least one of all of the GN, NP, Burlington, IC, CGW, and M&StL kits.
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.