Author Topic: Model Power 4-6-2??  (Read 6922 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

peteski

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 35320
  • Gender: Male
  • Honorary Resident Curmudgeon
  • Respect: +6660
    • Coming (not so) soon...
Re: Model Power 4-6-2??
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2012, 12:23:23 AM »
0
Yes Petetski, we know, we know. Methinks you sing this song a bit too often, getting a bit old.

Oh, look who just joined in: Mr. Bullfrog Snort himself. Just when I thought this forum was safe from all that mucus.....
Welcome!

in case you didn't notice, I wasn't the first or the only person who doesn't care for this stuff.  No matter how strongly you push it - I won't buy it. But if you want to send me a free sample, I'll play with it and give my honest opinion. Deal?

I see that you can't even spell my forum name correctly.  :facepalm:  As far as the song getting old, the only thing I see getting old is the Bull Frog Snot.  ;)
. . . 42 . . .

absnut

  • Guest
Re: Model Power 4-6-2??
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2012, 01:28:43 AM »
0
And then there's times when I don't agree with Petesky!  :|  Beginning to sound like old atlas!  :facepalm:  If I could afford it, I'd give it a try and give an honest review and, it wouldn't be preconceived!  :D

rdgnut

  • Guest
Re: Model Power 4-6-2??
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2012, 11:15:14 AM »
0
Oh, look who just joined in: Mr. Bullfrog Snort himself. 

You make my point Peteie. You sound pitifully bitter for some reason. Beacuse BULLFROG SNOT was not your idea?

It may pain you to know the product has a global following and the market continues to grow. You are but a voice crying in the cyber-wilderness.

Don't like the name? Don't like the ads? Don't like the genuine user comments on the website? Then you are free to not use it. It's only your loss.

GaryHinshaw

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6765
  • Respect: +2639
Re: Model Power 4-6-2??
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2012, 11:18:28 AM »
0
Don't like the name? Don't like the ads? Don't like the genuine user comments on the website? Then you are free to not use it. It's only your loss.

Agreed.  And if this thread has any more non-techical comments about BFS it will be closed.

Chris333

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 19627
  • Respect: +6940
Re: Model Power 4-6-2??
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2012, 05:47:46 PM »
0
I never bought any. Not because of name or the ads or the website, but because people who are trusted in the N scale steam community have tested it with less than fantastic results. So I never bothered.

If it is selling well for you that is great.

Sokramiketes

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 5404
  • Better modeling through peer pressure...
  • Respect: +2158
    • Modutrak
Re: Model Power 4-6-2??
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2012, 07:06:28 PM »
0


If you don't mind picking out a few "tire repair fibers", you can get snot by the liter for $10.   ;)

Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Re: Model Power 4-6-2??
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2012, 07:52:14 PM »
0
...by the liter for $10.   ;)

Liter Cola? Do we sell Liter Cola?...
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1

Dave V

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12297
  • Gender: Male
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
  • Respect: +11823
Re: Model Power 4-6-2??
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2012, 07:54:59 PM »
0
Liter Cola? Do we sell Liter Cola?...

I don't WANT a large Farva...!

spookshow

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2174
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +2468
    • Model Railroading Projects & Resources
Re: Model Power 4-6-2??
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2012, 08:33:16 PM »
0
I never bought any. Not because of name or the ads or the website, but because people who are trusted in the N scale steam community have tested it with less than fantastic results. So I never bothered.

Shucks, I guess I'm not trusted in the N scale community. Time to take down the website I guess.

-Mark

Chris333

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 19627
  • Respect: +6940
Re: Model Power 4-6-2??
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2012, 08:57:17 PM »
0
Mark, I didn't know yo had used it sorry  :|

I can't personally say weather it works or not.