Author Topic: Dirty wheels  (Read 2488 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

coosvalley

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1427
  • Respect: +765
Re: Dirty wheels
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 03:21:16 PM »
0
Our modular club habitually uses fine sanding sponges from Harbor Freight to clean the track, to good effect and with no apparent damage or significant wear to the rails.

I have used this method for some time....works great......fast, too.....

Funny, I see everyones point about "little scratches" on the rail, but my n-scale trains don't seem to care :P

GaryHinshaw

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6765
  • Respect: +2639
Re: Dirty wheels
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 06:36:55 PM »
0
I'd like to see some pictures but like you, I have no idea how to do that here.

When you do get it figured out start a new thread and let's see what's happening.

https://www.therailwire.net/forum/index.php?topic=26436.0