Author Topic: Bluford stuff on the way...  (Read 2822 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bluford Craig

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 359
  • Respect: +157
Bluford stuff on the way...
« on: May 09, 2012, 05:02:05 PM »
0
Hi Guys,

We shipped several runs out to dealers on Monday and Tuesday. Pictures and descriptions can be found on 3 pages of our site starting here:
http://www.bluford-shops.com/bluford_93_032.htm

Craig
Bluford Shops LLC.

ljudice

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3390
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +271
    • NS/CR Camp Car Models
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 05:46:40 PM »
0
NS autoparts cars!  yes!

https://louisjudice.com - Photography and my Amazing AI Music Videos

Freight Train

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 206
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +26
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 09:22:52 PM »
0
Craig.....
     any updated photos you can share with your new transfer cabeese???
even a preproduction would be nice! ( -:
Phoenix Southside Connecting Railroad (H0)
Moose River Railroad (N)

milw156

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 668
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +357
    • Modutrak
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 09:25:16 PM »
0
Yippie, Milwaukee's for my Ford Fast Freight!  :D
Rick

iccn1000

  • Posts: 12
  • Respect: 0
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 07:51:41 AM »
0
Craig

AWESOME job on the Seaboard Hi-Cubes. 100% Bad-a$$!

Rob

ai5629

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 801
  • Respect: +247
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 09:16:04 AM »
0
Conrail X60G's for me.  Some extras for renumbering too.  Those P&LE hoppers will most likely end up on my roster also.  Good stuff, thanks Craig.

Jeff
Jeff Lopez

Philip H

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9027
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +1796
    • Layout Progress Blog
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 09:18:27 AM »
0
Well snot - I need to get the CN/ICG car to go with my orange ICG car I guess.
Philip H.
Chief Everything Officer
Baton Rouge Southern RR - Mount Rainier Division.


lock4244

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4586
  • Respect: +885
    • My train pics
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 10:48:58 AM »
0
Excellent. The CP and CASO offsets, MILW, N&W, CR, SBD, and WP 86'ers will make their way to me.

Craig, if the CP offsets sold well, will there be another run? Also, they came in the CP Rail without the multimark scheme as well. Oh, and also the old block lettering similar to the upcoming CN scheme. At the risk of brown nosing here, I must comment that the offset (and the 14 rib) are some of the finest cars in N. I think you guys have really done our scale a great service with these cars.

Can't wait too see whats next... sorry the transfer hack isn't something I can use.

Bluford Craig

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 359
  • Respect: +157
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 11:21:24 AM »
0
Excellent. The CP and CASO offsets, MILW, N&W, CR, SBD, and WP 86'ers will make their way to me.

Craig, if the CP offsets sold well, will there be another run? Also, they came in the CP Rail without the multimark scheme as well. Oh, and also the old block lettering similar to the upcoming CN scheme. At the risk of brown nosing here, I must comment that the offset (and the 14 rib) are some of the finest cars in N. I think you guys have really done our scale a great service with these cars.
Oh sure there are a few more Canadian Pacific versions we haven't touched yet (CN too) but we haven't seen the CP Rail without the multimark. Any links to pics that you know of would be appreciated. Thanks for the nice comments too.

To the earlier comment, no pictures of the cabooses yet, they are still cutting the tools. We'll definitely post pics as soon as we get test shots.
Craig
www.bluford-shops.com

lock4244

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4586
  • Respect: +885
    • My train pics
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 12:18:41 PM »
0
Craig, I might be confusing the longitudial hoppers with the offsets, though it seems reasonable that some got the sans multimark scheme. I'll see what I can find.

Roger Holmes

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1269
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +733
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 12:30:32 PM »
0
The C&IM hoppers will look sweet running here in Springfield, IL behind my red striped 2-10-2.
Best regards,

Roger

There are 10 kinds of people in the world.  Those who understand the binary system and those who don't.

nscalemike

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 400
  • Respect: +13
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 01:22:24 PM »
0
Well snot - I need to get the CN/ICG car to go with my orange ICG car I guess.

I just thought now I need to get that orange ICG car to go with my soon to be delievered CN/ICG new releases!  I see at least one rusty old orange one pass through everyday still.

ljudice

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3390
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +271
    • NS/CR Camp Car Models
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 01:37:45 PM »
0
I just thought now I need to get that orange ICG car to go with my soon to be delievered CN/ICG new releases!  I see at least one rusty old orange one pass through everyday still.

Thinking the same thing here...
https://louisjudice.com - Photography and my Amazing AI Music Videos

Bluford Craig

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 359
  • Respect: +157
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 02:23:19 PM »
0
I just thought now I need to get that orange ICG car to go with my soon to be delievered CN/ICG new releases!  I see at least one rusty old orange one pass through everyday still.
Your dealer can get the single from Walthers: http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/188-86291
The 2-pack is sold out I'm afraid...

Craig
www.bluford-shops.com

Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26099
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +11580
    • Conrail 1285
Re: Bluford stuff on the way...
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012, 03:51:08 PM »
0
I hadn't been planning on getting the CR cars, since Baltimore was a GM town, but they're so pretty...