Author Topic: Union Pacific wins the MTL Completeness Race  (Read 1212 times)

Nato

• Crew
  • Respect: +156
Union Pacific wins the MTL Completeness Race
« on: January 03, 2012, 12:36:41 PM »
        With the release of the Paired Window Coach in Union Pacific by Micro Trains UP wins the  roadname race for a complete train (no diner released yet). I thought maybe PRR or GN would be the winner,but no,even a big suprise,the coach in Canadian Pacific this month while not entirely accurate it makes a good standin. Nate Goodman (Nato).  :|

rogergperkins

• Crew
  • Modeling the B&O in central IL in autumn of 1940's
  • Respect: 0
Re: Union Pacific wins the MTL Completeness Race
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 07:22:42 AM »
 :D I did not realize there is or was a race in progress for a complete passenger train.
The coach is certainly a welcome addition to the MTL offerings.
Shipsure mentioned that B&O would be among the early railroad specific coaches; I am
eagerly awaiting that release.
I model B&O and already have assembled 3 heavy weight B&O trains in the blue/grey and green era paint scheme.  I am curious what MTL will offer.

Nato

• Crew
  • Respect: +156
Re: Union Pacific wins the MTL Completeness Race
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 01:47:05 AM »
 :|      There is some speculation among some of us here that the diner (next car?) will be based on a Pennsylvania heavyweight car as Joe was asking for information on these cars and some photos were posted here of both modernized upgraded cars and original non modified cars.                                                              Nate Goodman (Nato).