Author Topic: RockGP40, your mailbox is full  (Read 917 times)

Bendtracker1

• Crew
  • Remember The Rock!
  • Respect: +232
    • The Little Rock Line
RockGP40, your mailbox is full
« on: October 28, 2011, 10:06:39 PM »
I tried to return your PM this evening,  said it failed because your mailbox is full and it gives me an ERROR when I tried your email from the members list.

Allen...

conrailthomas519

• Crew
  • Spokane Valley & Southern Railroad (SVS) / BNSF
  • Respect: +7
Re: RockGP40, your mailbox is full
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 07:44:44 AM »
Hey there Allen, Any new progress on your layout?  Thomas
TMM

Bendtracker1

• Crew
  • Remember The Rock!
  • Respect: +232
    • The Little Rock Line
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 10:16:50 AM »
Hi Thomas,
Not a great deal of construction, but I did get the fascia all done and back together, next I'm working on getting the skirting ready.  Modified the tracks at Riceland so I can station a local switcher there to take some of the load off the local.
The biggest thing I've been working on is getting the operations ready to go.  We've had two test sessions and am planning to have the first actual ops session the 12th of Nov.

How about you?

conrailthomas519

• Crew
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 03:06:41 PM »
Allen,
     Yes alot of work! Having computer problems and power outages due to the wheather here. So I will have to get back to you on this.
                                                                                   Thomas
TMM

seusscaboose

• The Pitt
  • Crew
  • Respect: +136
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 03:20:28 PM »
ugh, i saw brian last night and forgot to tell him...
"I have a train full of basements"

NKPH&TS #3589

Inspiration at:
http://nkphts.org/modelersnotebook

conrailthomas519

• Crew
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 09:12:59 AM »
Allen, Lots of work going on with my layout. First I will talk about the interchange track at Tyrone.  Orginally it was just for show and didnt serve a useful purpose.  Meanwhile, I have been searching for a way to include some staging into the layout.  The idea of utilizing this track as a leed to the short hidden 3 track staging yard was born. By doing this I have added alittle storage and some new interchangeable train movements to the layout.  However, this does come with a huge price! For the intended modeled scene of Tyrone will be altered alot.   
Currently all the new benchwork revisions have been completed and its just a matter of glueing and screwing everything in place.. Then its back to installing the cork roadbed. Trackwork on the mainlines should start this winter.
  Secondly, I have finally aquired the famed Pennsy GG1 in Tuscan red! Too bad it will just be mothballed to a museum piece in the modeled Altoona scene.
 Third notable item is the Minitrix K-4 Pacific. This will be my excursion diner train locomotive. It was shipped off to Denver, Co. for the installation of knuckle couplers, the decoder and brighter led lighting.
 Finally, I have aquired the spine car sets for my hot intermodal trains!
TMM

RockGp40

• The Pitt
  • Crew
  • Respect: +75
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 07:49:26 PM »
I tried to return your PM this evening,  said it failed because your mailbox is full and it gives me an ERROR when I tried your email from the members list.

Allen...

Pruned, but I think something is up with the RW. Any of the mods know since the switch if the number of messages allowed has been lessened?

Brian
No farms, no food.

Support your local farmer's market!