Author Topic: Where did the crossing flashers and crossing arms go?  (Read 3595 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SleeperN06

  • Guest
Re: Where did the crossing flashers and crossing arms go?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 12:14:51 AM »
0
Sounds like what I’ve been going through lately. I pulled the base out of my Walthers Back shop to take measurements last year and now I’m ready to install it. I have searched everywhere for almost 2 to 3 months and it just vanished. I know ravens steal things, but they haven’t been in my train room.  I got cats. ;D

Robbman

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3007
  • Respect: +18
Re: Where did the crossing flashers and crossing arms go?
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 12:20:10 PM »
0
The trick to finding it is to not look for it... then it'll turn up, granted, it might be a while.

Bob Bufkin

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6397
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +44
Re: Where did the crossing flashers and crossing arms go?
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 02:48:02 PM »
0
I agree to just wait and it will show up.  Been looking for an arch roof and ice bunkers to convert a couple coaches.  The arch roof showed up out of nowhere when I wasn't looking.  Just wait for the damn ice bunkers to do the same.

chuck geiger

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3573
  • Gender: Male
  • Train Talk Media
  • Respect: +3968
Re: Where did the crossing flashers and crossing arms go?
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 07:32:04 PM »
0
Model Railroading Gremlins - No luck finding it during my daughter's move, but I
did transport a tote full of Athearn blue box SP F7 A-B-A and passenger cars I've
been holding onto - My son's first train (he's 24 now). I left it for my grandson
who you've seen on here working on the layout with me. He's getting it when he
gets older.