Author Topic: FVM Express Cars  (Read 1672 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bob Bufkin

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6397
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +44
FVM Express Cars
« on: July 12, 2011, 10:15:40 AM »
0
Got a question concerning the upcoming FVM express cars.  What other railroads would these cars have run on besides the UP?  Could they be used on an Eastern line train?

Mark5

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 11878
  • Always with the negative waves Moriarty ...
  • Respect: +943
Re: FVM Express Cars
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 08:26:54 PM »
0
dumb question: what FVM express cars?


seusscaboose

  • The Pitt
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2100
  • Respect: +220
Re: FVM Express Cars
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 08:56:42 PM »
0
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:58:23 PM by seusscaboose »
"I have a train full of basements"

NKPH&TS #3589

Inspiration at:
http://nkphts.org/modelersnotebook

CBQ Fan

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3530
  • Respect: +391
Re: FVM Express Cars
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 09:19:46 PM »
0
http://www.foxvalleymodels.com/pdfs/jpgs/feb11bobox.jpg

Am I right Bob?

EP

No, I think he is referring to the baggage style express car.  I believe that the MR made all of their own cars so it would have been less likely to have gone east, but anything is possible with head end cars.
Brian

Way of the Zephyr

seusscaboose

  • The Pitt
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2100
  • Respect: +220
Re: FVM Express Cars
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 09:36:58 PM »
0
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:53:06 PM by seusscaboose »
"I have a train full of basements"

NKPH&TS #3589

Inspiration at:
http://nkphts.org/modelersnotebook

Bob Bufkin

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6397
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +44
Re: FVM Express Cars
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 10:51:57 PM »
0
I was referring to the Milwaukee RR cars.  Forgot all about the b&O wagontops.