0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
The chances of the latter happening are MUCHO better. You might win the lottery before you see the former done. You might get struck by lightning before you see new tooling from Athearn anytime in the near future.
Any reason why their shutting up the tooling shop Andy?
...to accommodate up to three shorter packages...
You know another one that has been quite is Exactrail they have had tons of HO and only the one release of new paint schemes for their PS-4000's.
Is Atlas just duplicating yet another MTL car or is this a different prototype?Jason
Hmmm, this model may spur me to unload my MTL 89' flats ...
I've been thinking EXACTLY the same thing. I just haven't been able to get the newest runner pack ones to run as well as I need.But I haven't tried bodymounting them like the other ones I have (thanks Drew...) yet.