Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
Realistic Phone Poles?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Realistic Phone Poles? (Read 1171 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
daniel_leavitt2000
Crew
Posts: 6444
Respect:
+1427
Realistic Phone Poles?
«
on:
September 29, 2010, 09:16:11 PM »
0
Anyone have good ideas on how to make realistic phone poles? I want to make a few gondola loads of phone poles, but I can't find anything with the right taper.
Logged
American eyes, American eyes
View the world from American eyes
Bury the past, rob us blind
And leave nothing behind
up1950s
Crew
Posts: 9966
Gender:
Respect:
+2885
Re: Realistic Phone Poles?
«
Reply #1 on:
September 29, 2010, 10:33:23 PM »
0
Stick them in a drill and spin the taper with sandpaper . I did a load and it wasn't that hard if you want new poles .
«
Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:36:13 PM by up1950s
»
Logged
Richie Dost
Ian MacMillan
Global Moderator
Crew
Posts: 12034
Gender:
Learn to use the god damn search feature!
Respect:
+167
Re: Realistic Phone Poles?
«
Reply #2 on:
September 29, 2010, 10:36:21 PM »
0
Use the wooden stick Qtips, and sand like Richie said.
Logged
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!
Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
Realistic Phone Poles?