Author Topic: TOFC availablity  (Read 3495 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

James Costello

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1956
  • Respect: +535
Re: TOFC availablity
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 04:44:37 AM »
0
That said, they'll be worth the wait, and we appreciate your patience.

Thanks for the update Craig. We're patiently waiting for you to announce loads for them too  ;D
James Costello
Espee into the 90's

Denver Road Doug

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2120
  • Respect: +29
    • Mockingbird Industrial
Re: TOFC availablity
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 09:26:04 AM »
0
They were.  Our factory is currently wrapping up production and we'll have models sometime in October.  Please note that hands down these are the most intricate N Scale models I have ever seen, and that has affected the production time-frame for these.  That said, they'll be worth the wait, and we appreciate your patience.

I stand corrected.  The original print ad did indeed say "Second Quarter 2010".

Craig, sorry not trying to bust your chops here.   My point is exactly what you alluded to...they are very intricate and my fear was that maybe these just aren't do-able in mass production N-scale.  Given the delays, little feedback, (eerie silence?) prior mfg track record...well I was starting to wonder.  Anyway, I have no doubt they will be worth the wait!   ;)
NOTE: I'm no longer active on this forum.   If you need to contact me, use the e-mail address (or visit the website link) attached to this username.  Thanks.