Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
New industrial track suggestions
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: New industrial track suggestions (Read 4748 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
wcfn100
Crew
Posts: 8947
Respect:
+1383
Re: New industrial track suggestions
«
Reply #30 on:
September 22, 2010, 04:30:19 PM »
0
Well, once again, it all makes sense if it's based off a depot that had main lines on both sides.
Thanks,
Jason
Logged
Ian MacMillan
Global Moderator
Crew
Posts: 12034
Gender:
Learn to use the god damn search feature!
Respect:
+167
Re: New industrial track suggestions
«
Reply #31 on:
September 22, 2010, 04:44:35 PM »
0
I'm thinkin that this Industrial track could at one point been the beginning for a southbound branch line as this area is a major junction. The depot wasn't originally built for this spot, and its not glued down so I could always change it out.
Maybe I should add beat to s*&t order boards to re-enforce that fact. ???
«
Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 04:59:51 PM by Ian MacMillan
»
Logged
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!
Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1
wazzou
Crew
Posts: 6812
#GoCougs
Respect:
+1736
Re: New industrial track suggestions
«
Reply #32 on:
September 22, 2010, 06:03:55 PM »
0
Or board up the windows...
Logged
Bryan
Member of NPRHA,
Modeling Committee Member
http://www.nprha.org/
Member of MRHA
Ian MacMillan
Global Moderator
Crew
Posts: 12034
Gender:
Learn to use the god damn search feature!
Respect:
+167
Re: New industrial track suggestions
«
Reply #33 on:
September 22, 2010, 06:12:35 PM »
0
Quote from: wazzou on September 22, 2010, 06:03:55 PM
Or board up the windows...
That I like.
Logged
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!
Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
New industrial track suggestions