0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Hi guys. I'm always looking for new kit ideas so I thought I'd put out the word here. Our next project should be something smaller rather than larger, brick, stone or stucco (or a combination) and not terribly region specific. Something with a cool roof line & plenty of character would be great. If you have any sugestions I'm all ears. Cheers!Randy PepprockDowntown Decowww.downtowndeco.com
Staying within the original request for something smaller.....with an interesting footprint/roof.This was a corner gas station in town in the 20's. B&O Ohio Division main line runs to the right of the picture.
Quote from: downtowndeco on August 25, 2010, 10:44:12 AMHi guys. I'm always looking for new kit ideas so I thought I'd put out the word here. Our next project should be something smaller rather than larger, brick, stone or stucco (or a combination) and not terribly region specific. Something with a cool roof line & plenty of character would be great. If you have any sugestions I'm all ears. Cheers!Randy PepprockDowntown Decowww.downtowndeco.com
Take Lee's idea for row homes, but instead of casting and shipping the walls, sell the flexible molds so modelers can pour their own and make entire blocks of homes.