0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Nothing "cute". I know you said you're looking for something small, but I'd love to see something like this:http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=qjdxk68mm2h0&scene=47333404&lvl=1&sty=b&where1=N%20Haven%20St%2C%20Baltimore%2C%20MD%2021205Or just the parts to put it together.
I don't think it'd be too bad. But like most urban railfanning, I wouldn't suggest going alone (hint hint).
Are you familiar with Jon Grant's HO "Sweet Home Chicago" layout? It reminds me of this very scene. He's a regular poster over on the MR board out of the UK, I believe.
Hi guys. I'm always looking for new kit ideas so I thought I'd put out the word here. Our next project should be something smaller rather than larger, brick, stone or stucco (or a combination) and not terribly region specific. Something with a cool roof line & plenty of character would be great. If you have any sugestions I'm all ears. Cheers!Randy PepprockDowntown Decowww.downtowndeco.com