Author Topic: Will Athearn announce a new loco this year?  (Read 5581 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

daniel_leavitt2000

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6444
  • Respect: +1427
Re: Will Athearn announce a new loco this year?
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2010, 10:59:24 PM »
0
I wouldn't mind if Athearn takes a year off and issues a ton of new schemes for their latest cars. I would love to see some more Seico boxes, and lots more schemes for their covered hoppers... they are excellent!

I think everyone has started to realize we need to get out of China.
American eyes, American eyes
View the world from American eyes
Bury the past, rob us blind
And leave nothing behind

Brakie

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 637
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +4
Re: Will Athearn announce a new loco this year?
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2010, 11:06:01 PM »
0
Perhaps the N-scale crowd should bug them for SW1000s, SW1500s, and SD40-2s. All models available in HO.
--------------------------
I been hounding them on facebook for SW1500s and ask for Alco switchers and more NS boxcars as well.
Larry

Summerset Ry.