0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I think it is poor form to trash this guys layout .. Bruce has a nice setup. Just because it doesn't meet your standards from a visual perspective isn't really pertinent. He put out the $$$$, and it does for him what he wants it to do. I don't imagine you will get invited back if he sees this post
i never used any names
i never trashed it, i gave my opinion as an operator and modeler.
visually, i wanted to poke my fingers in my eyes - it looks NOTHING like the CSX Philly Sub - it looks like pink foam plains.
I guess this is a term of affection then ..
Quote from: John on August 25, 2010, 09:39:33 PMI guess this is a term of affection then ..wow, you are pendantic.
One question for you guys what do you think the minimum radius curve should be on a layout this size? I will know I will get to it sooner or later in the books but I thought I would ask and see what some of your thoughts would be.ThankyouAllen.....
Quote from: 71jeep on August 26, 2010, 05:40:46 AMOne question for you guys what do you think the minimum radius curve should be on a layout this size? I will know I will get to it sooner or later in the books but I thought I would ask and see what some of your thoughts would be.ThankyouAllen.....as big as you can make it .. my min is 15, but mostly 20-24
"interesting" passing each other and still keeping the "bonding" to a minimum