0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: sirenwerks on August 17, 2010, 07:35:34 PMOn each item I bring up, the description has "Sorry but this item is currently unavailable" written OVER the word "Purchases". "You can not place anything in the cart until I enter stock quantities. Once quantities are loaded, the cart will be live and payments (CC's and PayPal) can be processed."Bryan, with Qty in stock = 0, the item is "currently unavailable"Quote from: sirenwerks on August 17, 2010, 07:35:34 PMAlso, I don't know if it's this way with the shopping cart, but I filled a wish list and there was no obvious "return to shopping" option, which meant more navigation to get back. For the average clunkhead too busy to go back, that could mean less sales.Click Home on the top banner
On each item I bring up, the description has "Sorry but this item is currently unavailable" written OVER the word "Purchases".
Also, I don't know if it's this way with the shopping cart, but I filled a wish list and there was no obvious "return to shopping" option, which meant more navigation to get back. For the average clunkhead too busy to go back, that could mean less sales.
Perhaps I should present what I mean visually to make it easier:Do you see now how the two blocks of text physically overlap?As for the continue shopping, I know very well I can move back using the home button. It's a matter of convenience, and convenience drives a shopper to stay on the site longer, which, with roadblocks of ease removed, drives them to purchase more. But hey, what do I know about psychology, I'm only an a$$hat shopper, right?
I do appreciate all the points. I am trying to make things easier for all.
Yay! Great job. Sorely needed.Suggestion: Can you set up Advanced Search to filter by scale? That would be very useful.Also, there are a bunch of really odd brand names in Advanced Search. Didn't know you sold anything from Apple and Microsoft.Quote from: avel on August 18, 2010, 04:16:24 AMOrange on Blue? I would change that. Orange must go with some other color than blue.It's fine. Think B&O Timesaver...
Orange on Blue? I would change that. Orange must go with some other color than blue.
Bob,I just wanted you to know. Considering I use the newest version of the world's most popular OS (MS Win 7) and the second most popular browser (Firefox 3.6. I imagine there are others who are or would experience the same anomaly. Sure, I can shrink my default font size to fix the issue, but then reading the damn thing becomes challenging with these new bifocals.