I am happy that ConCor has made their own "compatible" knuckle coupler, because if they are all compatible and claim to be good, we all are the winner. It keeps one firm from running amok when it comes to msrp and allowing their dealer network to make discounts.
I have a very large fleet of cars and have every coupler ever made, I think. I also have all of the new stuff and some of the strengths/weakness listed above are valid from my point of view.
I plan to get a few of these couplers and test them out. I do not employ the automatic coupler feature, opting for manually putting my trains together and taking them apart. I would like to see ConCor's coupler not droop, the pin not to catch on switch frogs, etc that I have experienced with some of the other products.
I was dismayed a few years ago when it looked like with Jim Conway's retirement Con Cor was going to disband, and considering the quality of the products since then, I am glad they are here. For example, minutes ago, I just received my ConCor GS4 via mail, tested it out great, and it will be my main Daylight locomotive, while its competitor sits in its box on display.
Ken "FloridaBoy" Willaman