Author Topic: Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway  (Read 1409 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rochsub

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 371
  • Respect: +253
    • The N Scale UPRR Geneva Subdivision
Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway
« on: August 02, 2010, 07:43:45 PM »
0
I conducting a contest for a free Atlas GP40-2, postage paid to your door.  No obligations, its just for fun.  Enter at http://genevasub.blogspot.com

Cheers!

Daryl

Catt

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1721
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +28
    • Boylerwerx
Re: Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 04:58:06 PM »
0
I would have entered Daryl,but it looks like you have more than enough entries already. ;D
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
Sole owner of the
Grande Valley Railway
100% Michigan made

rochsub

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 371
  • Respect: +253
    • The N Scale UPRR Geneva Subdivision
Re: Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 05:10:40 PM »
0
Always room for more!  We had 85 entries for the gondolas.  I hope to go over 100 this time.

Daryl

Catt

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1721
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +28
    • Boylerwerx
Re: Atlas GP40-2 Giveaway
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 01:31:02 AM »
0
 ??? What the hell is a profile?I do not have or use any of that so I guess I am still out in the cold.

 Still think it is a neat deal though. ;D
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
Sole owner of the
Grande Valley Railway
100% Michigan made