Author Topic: Weekend Update 8/1/2010  (Read 7942 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Iain

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4890
  • Gender: Female
  • Na sgrìobhaidh a Iain
  • Respect: +839
    • The Best Puppers
Re: Weekend Update 8/1/2010
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 02:05:26 PM »
0
Dude, those Alcos are HOT.
I like ducks



lock4244

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4586
  • Respect: +886
    • My train pics
Re: Weekend Update 8/1/2010
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2010, 03:21:04 PM »
0
Thanks JD. Leader is ex CP 4233 (IIRC) and it never looked that good when I was it in red paint. By the time they got to the yard at the Snowflake paper mill, thunder storms had rolled in with heavy rains. We actually saw a dead tree (about 100' tall) on fire south of Flagstaff... had just been hit by lightning.

conrail98

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1462
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +44
Re: Weekend Update 8/1/2010
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2010, 04:10:07 PM »
0
Nothing for me. Went to the Marion CRHS event then kept driving out to Minnesota,

Phil


Fun drive, I've done it several times. You went though my old stomping grounds in Tomah.

I think that was the rest area we stopped at in Wisconsin. The wife like the resorts she saw on the way up, maybe in a few years, we'll come back out here and stay there. My parents used to take us all out to the Dells as kids on the way to relatives in South Dakota or Minnesota,

Phil
- Phil

Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Re: Weekend Update 8/1/2010
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2010, 06:28:25 PM »
0
Nothing for me. Went to the Marion CRHS event then kept driving out to Minnesota,

Phil


Fun drive, I've done it several times. You went though my old stomping grounds in Tomah.

I think that was the rest area we stopped at in Wisconsin. The wife like the resorts she saw on the way up, maybe in a few years, we'll come back out here and stay there. My parents used to take us all out to the Dells as kids on the way to relatives in South Dakota or Minnesota,

Phil

Yeah the Dells has changed quite a bit. I was there 2 years ago, and before that it had been about 12-14years...man what a difference!
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1