Author Topic: Train show scores  (Read 1191 times)

Freighttrain

• Crew
  • Fine collector of Worthless junk!
  • Respect: 0
Train show scores
« on: April 10, 2010, 03:04:53 PM »
Picked up some goodies today at the local train show.Got me a Atlas GP30 in Rio Grand for $20,a GP something(40?) in Amtrak for $20 and a Norfolk southern GP something high nose for $20.All in boxes but used.Also grabbed 4 herpa trucks in HO scale for $20.Only wanted 2 but figured what the heck.Pair of GMC General Grain trucks and a GMC General dump truck along with a tanker truck sleeper(looks like a K wopper but not sure till I get it out of the box.Wanted the wheels off the tractor).Also a HO scale GP9 looking thing in Monon made my Marx for $7.Nearly perfect condition and thing runs better than some of my athearn...kinda funky with the chrome hand rails way up the long hood with little corner rails at the steps,the to scale width long hood and the 20 foot too wide short hood(almost the width of the cab to house the motorized truck).Very interesting all wheel drive system.Love the single powered truck with a drive shaft running under it to the other truck.
M35A2-X3
M52
F350-X2
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Ranger STX
Southern MT19
Aircraft Tug Tractor
More scales than Walthers carries!
T,N,TT,HO,S,O27,G,1/8th

Freighttrain

• Crew
  • Fine collector of Worthless junk!
  • Respect: 0
Re: Train show scores
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 09:12:10 PM »
here is a really REALLY crappy camera phone picture(Stupid Apple Junk!) of my spoils.I might set them up for a better picture with my real camera.....

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
M35A2-X3
M52
F350-X2
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Ranger STX
Southern MT19
Aircraft Tug Tractor
More scales than Walthers carries!
T,N,TT,HO,S,O27,G,1/8th