Author Topic: Benchwork Progress on the UPRR Geneva Sub  (Read 1098 times)

rochsub

• Crew
  • Respect: +151
    • The N Scale UPRR Geneva Subdivision
Benchwork Progress on the UPRR Geneva Sub
« on: November 18, 2008, 07:16:05 PM »
Posted - 11/18/2008 :  19:11:53           
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although the UPRR ROchelle Sub is still intact, work is already prgressing on the UPRR Geneva Sub. Over Thanksgiving I plan to install a backdrop and some track lighting.

The Rochelle layout will be dismantled over Christmas vacation so that new benchwork can be built there as well. More infor available on the blog.

Daryl

up1950s

• Crew
  • Respect: +748
Re: Benchwork Progress on the UPRR Geneva Sub
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 08:12:33 PM »
Thanks Daryl , I see the engine facilities are to be bigger in this layout . A great photo op place as well as fun switching to be had there . It is neat the way you have captured the prototype scenes to be included and pre-defined locations .  Please keep us updated with progress shots . 

RockGp40

• The Pitt
  • Crew
  • Respect: +107
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 10:46:14 PM »
I am sure I speak for many, but I will miss the Rochelle sub. I have never seen it in person, but I have been there vicariously through your web page. Best of luck with this one!
No farms, no food.

Support your local farmer's market!

Ali Kenneth

• Crew
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 07:00:17 AM »
Daryl,

I hope that the progress on the new layout will be as comprehensively covered on your blog as the Rochelle Sub was? The Blog was regular reading and a source of both inspiration and entertainment.

Good Luck

Alasdair