Author Topic: Weekend Update 8/25/13  (Read 13340 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougnelson

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1341
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +2414
    • PRR N Scale
Re: Weekend Update 8/25/13
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2013, 11:17:17 PM »
0
Hopefully I fixed the YouTube issue:


Seeing the Pennsy heritage unit was fun.  We had an idea it was coming with the help of a couple of kids at the station that were tracking it on heritageunits.com on their tablet.  They even have wifi at the Lewistown station.

Doug.

VonRyan

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3108
  • Gender: Male
  • Yes, No, Maybe So
  • Respect: +691
Re: Weekend Update 8/25/13
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2013, 10:24:30 PM »
0
Hopefully I fixed the YouTube issue:


Seeing the Pennsy heritage unit was fun.  We had an idea it was coming with the help of a couple of kids at the station that were tracking it on heritageunits.com on their tablet.  They even have wifi at the Lewistown station.

Doug.

Good thing you didn't bring your T1 along or i'd be pissed at myself that I missed it, but I still can't believe I missed your K4, which along with that consist, looks awesome!


-Cody F.
Cody W Fisher  —  Wandering soul from a bygone era.

In Memoriam
Bill Kidd
Bill “Rep” Repholz
Erik Seidelmann

dougnelson

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1341
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +2414
    • PRR N Scale
Re: Weekend Update 8/25/13
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2013, 01:29:15 AM »
0
I did not bring the T1 because I did not want anyone to soil their pants before the pig roast.

 :ashat: :scared: :ashat:    :D

VonRyan

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3108
  • Gender: Male
  • Yes, No, Maybe So
  • Respect: +691
Re: Weekend Update 8/25/13
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2013, 12:52:26 PM »
0
I did not bring the T1 because I did not want anyone to soil their pants before the pig roast.

 :ashat: :scared: :ashat:    :D


Good call. The beauty might have gone as far to render my DSLR inoperable.


-Cody F.
Cody W Fisher  —  Wandering soul from a bygone era.

In Memoriam
Bill Kidd
Bill “Rep” Repholz
Erik Seidelmann

chicken45

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4500
  • Gender: Male
  • Will rim for upvotes.
  • Respect: +1014
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Weekend Update 8/25/13
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2013, 03:15:10 PM »
0
I own a HH1. I'd post a pic but don't want any premature articulation.
Josh Surkosky

Here's a Clerihew about Ed. K.

Ed Kapucinski
Every night, he plants a new tree.
But mention his law
and you've pulled your last straw!

Alternate version:
Ed Kapucinski
Every night, he plants a new tree.
He asks excitedly "Did you say Ménage à Trois?"
No, I said "Ed's Law."