Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
New Cabeese?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: New Cabeese? (Read 1243 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Tom L
Crew
Posts: 476
Respect:
+530
New Cabeese?
«
on:
November 13, 2012, 08:29:33 PM »
0
This could be interesting
http://www.laserkit.com/laserkit.htm
Tom L.
Logged
wcfn100
Crew
Posts: 8947
Respect:
+1383
Re: New Cabeese?
«
Reply #1 on:
November 13, 2012, 11:23:21 PM »
0
I count 5 different models I would buy. The M&St.L Bay Window I'd get a couple of.
Jason
Logged
FrankCampagna
Crew
Posts: 999
Respect:
0
Re: New Cabeese?
«
Reply #2 on:
November 14, 2012, 12:36:17 AM »
0
Long time coming. Remember hearing talk of them doing N scale more than a decade ago. Of course, none of their current HO production is anything I need.
Frank
Logged
"Once I built a railroad, made it run......."
sirenwerks
Crew
Posts: 6037
Gender:
Respect:
+510
Re: New Cabeese?
«
Reply #3 on:
November 14, 2012, 10:28:11 AM »
0
While the prices are steep for a kit
not
including trucks, couplers or decals, I could see myself strongly considering at least one of all of the GN, NP, Burlington, IC, CGW, and M&StL kits.
Logged
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
New Cabeese?